No-Bake Party Mix Recipe
This munchable snack mixture from Regina Stock of Topeka, Kansas is sure to disappear in a hurry at picnics and parties. A packet of ranch salad dressing mix makes it a breeze to throw together.
- 8 cups Crispix
- 2-1/2 cups miniature pretzels or pretzel sticks
- 2-1/2 cups miniature cheese crackers
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1. In a heavy-duty resealable 2-gal. plastic bag, combine the cereal, pretzels and crackers; drizzle with oil. Seal and toss gently to mix. Sprinkle with dressing mix; seal and toss until well-coated. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 12 cups.
Reviews for No-Bake Party Mix
Reviewed Jan. 27, 2011
"this is really really good... Have made a few times now, and love it... great for taking with me... thanks for sharing... Sha"
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC