Oreo cookies and cheesecake — how can you go wrong? I made 20 of these crowd-pleasing desserts in all different sizes for my wedding, and they were a big hit.—Leanne Stinson, Camduff, Saskatchewan
Recommended: 50 Recipes for Homemade State Fair Food
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 24 Oreo cookies, crushed
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup 2% milk
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 10 Oreo cookies, coarsely chopped
- In a small bowl, mix crushed cookies and butter. Press onto bottom of a greased 9-in. springform pan. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- In a small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over cold water; let stand 1 minute. Heat and stir over low heat until gelatin is completely dissolved. Let stand 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth; gradually add milk. Beat in gelatin mixture. Fold in whipped topping and chopped cookies. Spoon over crust.
- Refrigerate, covered, overnight. Loosen sides of cheesecake with a knife; remove rim from pan. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2014