No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake Pie
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 2 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs, divided
- 1 package (.3 ounce) sugar-free lemon gelatin
- 2/3 cup boiling water
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese, cubed
- 1 cup Daisy 1% cottage cheese
- 2 cups reduced-fat whipped topping
- Coat the bottom and sides of a 9-in. pie plate with cooking spray. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon cracker crumbs; set aside.
- In a small bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water; cool slightly. Pour into a blender; add cream cheese and cottage cheese. Cover and process until smooth. Transfer to a large bowl. Fold in whipped topping. Pour into prepared pie plate. Sprinkle with remaining cracker crumbs. Cover and refrigerate until set.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 141 calories, 8g fat (6g saturated fat), 21mg cholesterol, 272mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 0 fiber), 7g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fat, 1/2 starch.
Aug 21, 2010
I love this creamy pie. When I have one in the fridge I often eat it for breakfast! I prefer to use full-fat cheeses and whip my own cream to lower the carb count. I've also tried using other flavors of gelatin, but always come back to lemon.
Jan 27, 2009
This is my always dieting husband's favorite recipe.He enjoys it topped with fresh fruit or sugar free pie filling.