You won't miss the traditional graham cracker crust with this fluffy lemon dessert from Normajo Reynolds of Goldthwaite, Texas. The texture is wonderful and citrus taste is great...plus it's easy as pie to prepare.
Recommended: 22 Easy Cheesecake Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs, divided
- 1 package (.3 ounce) sugar-free lemon gelatin
- 2/3 cup boiling water
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese, cubed
- 1 cup (8 ounces) 1% cottage cheese
- 2 cups reduced-fat whipped topping
- Coat the bottom and sides of a 9-in. pie plate with cooking spray. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon cracker crumbs; set aside.
- In a small bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water; cool slightly. Pour into a blender; add cream cheese and cottage cheese. Cover and process until smooth. Transfer to a large bowl. Fold in whipped topping. Pour into prepared pie plate. Sprinkle with remaining cracker crumbs. Cover and refrigerate until set. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as No-Bake Cheesecake Pie in Taste of Home December/January 2005, p47
Reviews forNo-Bake Lemon Cheesecake Pie
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 27, 2009
"This is my always dieting husband's favorite recipe.He enjoys it topped with fresh fruit or sugar free pie filling."