- 7 milk chocolate candy bars (1.55 ounces each), chopped
- 20 large marshmallows
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Additional whipped topping, optional
- In a large heavy saucepan, combine the candy bars, marshmallows and milk. Cook and stir over low heat until smooth. Remove from the heat; cool. Fold in whipped topping; pour into crust.
- Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight. Garnish with additional whipped topping if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forNo-Bake Chocolate Pie
"I also had problems getting the pie to set. By the time the chocolate mixture chilled, it was very thick and difficult to have the whipped topping fold into it. It was also very rich. To rectify the problems, I would add more whipped topping to the pie, making it less rich and hopefully allowing it to set."
"Maybe I did something wrong? It tasted good, but it did not set. At all. I was pretty sure I followed the recipe exactly, but it had to be scooped rather than sliced. I made it for my mom's birthday, and it ended up an embarrassment."
"WOW! This pie is so good. I try not to eat sweets but I just couldn't resist!"
"HEAVENLY! Won rave reviews from my hubby. Really, really rich...tastes like a chocolate mousse. Will definitely be making this again!"
"This recipe is wonderful! I use this as a filling when I make layer cakes, my only problem is there is never enough for everyone to have thirds!"