"These cookies are my oldest son's favorite," says Connie Sackett of Glennallen, Alaska. "When his children tried them, the cookies became their favorites, too. I like them for two reasons - they're quick and they're chocolate!"
Recommended: Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 48 squares)
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Confectioners' sugar
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine milk and chocolate chips. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 30-90 seconds or until chips are melted; stir until smooth. stir in cracker crumbs, walnuts and vanilla. Shape into a 17-in. log; roll in sugar. Wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm. Unwrap and cut into 1/4-in. slices. Yield: about 5-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as No-Bake Chocolate Cookies in Quick Cooking September/October 2002, p19
Reviews forNo-Bake Chocolate Cookies
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jun. 30, 2012
Reviewed Apr. 8, 2012