- 1 cup milk
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 4 Milky Way candy bars (2.05 ounces each), sliced
- 1-1/2 cups finely crushed chocolate wafers
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup whipping cream
- Whipped topping and fresh raspberries or sliced strawberries
- In a saucepan, combine the milk and gelatin; let stand for 1 minute. add the candy bars; cook over medium heat for 5 minutes or until chocolate is melted and gelatin is dissolved. Cool to room temperature, about 45 minutes. Meanwhile, combine the wafer crumbs and butter. Press onto the bottom and 1 in. up the sides of a greased 9-in. springform pan; set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Add the chocolate mixture and cream. Beat on high speed for 4 minutes. Pour into prepared crust. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen. Remove sides of pan. Garnish with whipped topping and berries. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Reviews forNo-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake
"This cheesecake is amazing! It has never failed to get rave reviews wherever I've taken it. This is probably my favorite cheesecake recipe ever...it's definitely the easiest!"