Summer gatherings call for cool desserts like this one. Lots of the party invites I receive come with a request for this delicious treat. You can make it even more chocolaty by adding cocoa powder to the dry pudding mixes. —Mary Beth Desens, Fredonia, Wisconsin
Recommended: 78 Christmas Potluck Desserts for 12 or More
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 15 whole cinnamon graham crackers
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 3 packages (3.9 ounces each ) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, divided
- 2-1/2 cups 2% milk
- 1 cup cold strong brewed coffee
- 8 cups sweetened whipped cream
- 3 tablespoons chocolate sprinkles
- Arrange half of the crackers in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish (breaking crackers to fit). In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, pudding mix, coffee granules and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon until blended. Gradually beat in milk and coffee until smooth. Fold in 4 cups whipped cream.
- Spread half of the filling mixture over the crackers. Repeat layers. Top with remaining whipped cream. Refrigerate, covered, 8 hours or overnight. Just before serving, top with sprinkles and remaining cinnamon. Yield: 16 servings.
Originally published as No-Bake Cappuccino Dessert in Make & Take Cookbook Bookazine 2016, p117