- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 4 Butterfinger candy bars (2.1 ounces each)
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Crush the candy bars; fold 1 cup into cream cheese mixture. Spoon into crust. Sprinkle with remaining candy bar crumbs. Refrigerate for 2-4 hours before slicing. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews forNo-Bake Candy Bar Pie
"Made it with a chocolate crust, and it was great. Love it with Heath bars too!"
"Very easy and tasted great. Made some changes: added 1/4 cup peanut butter and TBLS of sugar to cream cheese. Added a thin layer of whipped topping before adding the crushed candy on the top. Definately will make again."
"We have been making this recipe since it was first published. Usually, we substitute light whipped topping and light cream cheese to make it slightly less bad for you. (Fat free products were NOT a good substitution, but light works out ok.) My husband and kids prefer to eat it frozen rather than just refrigerated. However, this is convenient because we can freeze a couple of pies. Then they can eat a piece for dessert over the next few weeks when they feel like it."
"I love this pie. It is one of my favorite desserts. Try it with Kit Kats!"
"The Candy Bar pie sounds like one I ate at a restaurant in Rapid City, SD last night where my husband & I are working for the summer. It was homemade & delicious but it was a Snicker Bar pie with a chocolate graham cracker crust. Can't wait to try this recipe with butterfingers & sometimes with snickers but will use chocolate graham cracker crust.Darlene FloydGold Canyon, AZ"