Nicole’s Slow-Cooker Broccoli
My sister is a huge inspiration to me and an amazing force in shaping my life. This is one of her favorite dishes. It’s an amazing side, and usually little to none of it is left over! —Toni Ann Moschello, Manahawkin, New Jersey
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Cook: 3 hours
- 2 packages (12 ounces each) frozen broccoli with cheese sauce, thawed
- 1 can (10-1/2 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons coarsely ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 16 Ritz crackers, crushed
- 2 tablespoons butter, cubed
- Mix first 6 ingredients. Transfer to a greased 3-qt. slow cooker. Sprinkle with crackers; dot with butter. Cook, covered, on low until broccoli is tender, 3-4 hours.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 326 calories, 23g fat (12g saturated fat), 54mg cholesterol, 951mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 11g protein.
Originally published as Nicole's Crockpot Broccoli in Taste of Home Christmas Annual 2017