If you love granola, this cookies are for you. The cookies will disappear as fast as you make them.—Inn-Maid Food Granola Lane, Barbara Kirshner, Lenox, Massachusetts
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1-1/2 cups Coconut Almond NewGranola
- 1/2 cup raisins or chocolate chips, optional
- In a bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy; blend in egg. Combine flour and baking soda. Add to creamed mixture; mix well. Stir in granola and raisins or chocolate chips if desired. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 in. apart onto a greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on baking sheet for 2 minutes; remove to wire rack to cool completely.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 161 calories, 7g fat (1g saturated fat), 14mg cholesterol, 87mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.