- 1 medium unpeeled red apple, chopped
- 1 medium unpeeled green apple, chopped
- 1 medium unpeeled pear, chopped
- 1/2 cup green grapes
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1 carton (6 ounces) reduced-fat lemon yogurt
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons orange juice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- Lettuce leaves, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, lemon and orange juices, honey and orange peel; pour over fruit mixture and stir to coat. Serve immediately in lettuce-lined bowls if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forNew Waldorf Salad
"i love the dressing, very tasty and yummy :)go well with the fruits"
"My husband doesn't normally eat fruit, but has made a exception for this salad.Thank you"