New Waldorf Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 medium unpeeled red apple, chopped
- 1 medium unpeeled green apple, chopped
- 1 medium unpeeled pear, chopped
- 1/2 cup green grapes
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 3/4 cup lemon yogurt
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons orange juice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- Lettuce leaves, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the apples, pear, grapes, raisins and almonds.
- In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, lemon and orange juices, honey and orange zest; pour over fruit mixture and stir to coat. Serve immediately in lettuce-lined bowls if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 193 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 33mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 4g fiber), 5g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fruit, 1/2 fat-free milk, 1/2 fat.
Jan 20, 2011
i love the dressing, very tasty and yummy :)go well with the fruits
May 22, 2008
My husband doesn't normally eat fruit, but has made a exception for this salad.Thank you
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.