- 1 pound unpeeled new potatoes, julienned
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 teaspoon snipped fresh dill or 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- In a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish, arrange potatoes in a single layer. Dot with butter; sprinkle with dill and salt. cover and bake at 425° for 20-25 minutes or until tender, stirring once. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forNew Potatoes With Dill
"Huge hit! Going to make these again very soon!"
"Amazing. We made these with our German sausage and kraut. These are my new favorite potatoes. Excellent and easy!"
"This is almost adictive. I used garlic salt instead of seasoned salt. Our family loved it!"