Nesting Chicks Recipe
These fun little treats make a great presentation for a children's springtime get-together or Easter parties. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (10-1/2 ounces) miniature marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon water
- 4 drops green food coloring
- 1-1/2 cups sweetened shredded coconut
- 6 cups Corn Pops
- 1/2 cup jelly beans
- 16 Peeps
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine marshmallows and butter. Cook and stir over low heat until melted and smooth. Meanwhile, in a small resealable plastic bag, combine water and food coloring. Add coconut; seal bag and shake to tint. Set aside.
- 2. Place the cereal in a large bowl; add marshmallow mixture and stir until combined. Press into greased muffin cups. Let stand until serving. Remove nests from cups; top with tinted coconut, jelly beans and Peeps. Yield: 16 servings.
1 each: 220 calories, 5g fat (4g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 98mg sodium, 45g carbohydrate (31g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Nesting Chicks
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC