Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 package (10-1/2 ounces) miniature marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon water
- 4 drops green food coloring
- 1-1/2 cups sweetened shredded coconut
- 6 cups Corn Pops
- 1/2 cup jelly beans
- 16 Peeps
- In a large saucepan, combine marshmallows and butter. Cook and stir over low heat until melted and smooth. Meanwhile, in a small resealable plastic bag, combine water and food coloring. Add coconut; seal bag and shake to tint. Set aside.
- Place the cereal in a large bowl; add marshmallow mixture and stir until combined. Press into greased muffin cups. Let stand until serving. Remove nests from cups; top with tinted coconut, jelly beans and Peeps.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 220 calories, 5g fat (4g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 98mg sodium, 45g carbohydrate (31g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Mar 22, 2016
The coconut and jelly beans did not hold together, so I used a little bit of vanilla icing. I guess I could have saved a small bit of melted marshmallows for this. Also, I used paper baking cups to transport the nest. These were fun and easy to do and were enjoyed.