Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links.
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage
- 6 hard-boiled large eggs, peeled
- 1 envelope seasoned coating mix for chicken
- 1/4 cup milk
- Divide sausage into six equal portions. Pat each into a 4-1/2-in. x 3-in. rectangle and wrap around an egg, pressing to cover. Place coating mix in a plastic bag. Dip egg in milk and shake in coating mix. Place eggs 1 in. apart on a baking sheet.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 25-30 minutes or until lightly browned.
1 each: 283 calories, 22g fat (8g saturated fat), 241mg cholesterol, 697mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 12g protein.