- 1 package (9 ounces) apple crisp mix
- 6 tablespoons cold butter, cubed
- 2 cups sliced fresh nectarines
- 2 cups sliced fresh plums
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- Vanilla ice cream, optional
- Place crisp mix in a small bowl; cut in butter until crumbly. Spoon half of the mixture into four 10-oz. ramekins or custard cups coated with cooking spray; reserve remaining mixture for topping.
- In another bowl, combine the nectarines, plums and cornstarch; toss to coat. Spoon over crumb layer. Sprinkle with topping.
- Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until filling is bubbly and topping is golden brown. Serve warm; top with ice cream if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forNectarine Plum Crisps
"Fantastic recipe it tastes wonderful. I really appreciate recipes with timesaver products. Those make the difference if I can make the recipe or not. I only had to pick up plums and crisp mix had other items at home already. As my mother said "If you don't have anything nice to say dont say anything at all!" So Simko12 the rating is to say whether you liked the finished product. Do not rate based on personal opinion only and insult others because you would do it differently. Submit your own if you have a better one. I will pray for you."
"I think the recipe sounds good, but I too would make my own crisp. The nutrition information would be about the same."
"Didn't have nectarines so used peaches. It was fantastic! My husband and I both love it!"