Nectarine Pecan Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 8 cups torn romaine
- 5 medium nectarines or peaches, chopped
- 2/3 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons plus 1-1/2 teaspoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons plus 1-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 3/4 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- In a large bowl, combine the romaine, nectarines, pecans and feta cheese. In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients. Pour over salad and toss to coat.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 200 calories, 14g fat (2g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 74mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 4g fiber), 4g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jul 18, 2013
I don't normally eat salads with fruit, but the flavor combination here is so good. Makes a lot, great for get-togethers.
Jul 24, 2012
Excellent. Added black beans and had it as main dish.