- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh thyme or 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 6 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and sliced
- 5 medium ripe nectarines, thinly sliced
- In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the lime juice, sugar, thyme, oil and garlic; shake well.
- On a serving platter, arrange salad greens, chicken and nectarines. Drizzle with dressing. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forNectarine Chicken Salad
"Wonderfully light and refreshing. The dressing is delicious. I added a touch of crumbled bleu cheese, cut up scallions, and celery. Served it with pita bread. It's a keeper."
"This was very good. I used leftover cooked chicken which made it even faster. I used peaches instead of nectarines and thought a few blueberries would have been nice, too. We enjoyed this a lot -- a perfect light supper for summer time."
"Added blueberries, red onion and sliced cucumber. Used panko breaded baked chicken. Delicious!"