Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup chopped nasturtium flowers
- 1/4 cup prepared horseradish
- Crackers or snack rye bread
- In a bowl, beat the cream cheese, nasturtium flowers and horseradish until well blended. Serve with crackers or bread.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup: 137 calories, 13g fat (8g saturated fat), 42mg cholesterol, 143mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Feb 1, 2010
I'm surprised that someone else has discovered the wonders of nasturtiums. Their sweet peppery radish flavor is wonderful. I made this but added added the leaves (finely julienned) and used fresh grated horseradish (adjust the amount to your taste). Excellent
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.