Friends and family will be so impressed at how pretty and tasty these appetizers are. The ham salad, pineapple spread and chive spread combination make a delicious filling!—Iola Egle, Bella Vista, Arkansas
Total TimePrep: 25 min. + chilling
- 3 dozen nasturtium blossoms, washed and drained
- 1 jar (5 ounces) cream cheese and pineapple spread
- 1/4 cup whipped cream cheese with chives
- 1/4 cup ham salad spread
- Nasturtium leaves, optional
- With a small spoon, carefully stuff each blossom with a small amount of one of the three fillings. Line serving tray with nasturtium leaves if desired and top with filled blossoms. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.