Friends and family will be so impressed at how pretty and tasty these appetizers are. The ham salad, pineapple spread and chive spread combination make a delicious filling!—Iola Egle, Bella Vista, Arkansas
Total TimePrep: 25 min. + chilling
- 3 dozen nasturtium blossoms, washed and drained
- 1 jar (5 ounces) cream cheese and pineapple spread
- 1/4 cup whipped cream cheese with chives
- 1/4 cup ham salad spread
- Nasturtium leaves, optional
- With a small spoon, carefully stuff each blossom with a small amount of one of the three fillings. Line serving tray with nasturtium leaves if desired and top with filled blossoms. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Editor's NoteVerify that flowers are edible and have not been treated with chemicals.
Originally published as Nasturtium Nibbles in Birds & Blooms Premiere 1995
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.