Napoleon Cremes Recipe
For the annual Christmas open house we host, I set out a buffet with lots of food and candies like these lovely layered treats. They're so creamy...and with a green pistachio layer of pudding peeking out, they're very merry.
- 2 cups finely crushed graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup baking cocoa
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant pistachio or lemon pudding mix
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1. Combine graham cracker crumbs, coconut, sugar and cocoa. Stir in melted butter and vanilla. Press onto bottom of a greased 9-in. square baking dish. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- 2. For filling, beat softened butter until smooth. Add confectioners' sugar, pudding mix and milk; beat until fluffy. Spread over crust. Refrigerate until firm, 1-1/2 to 2 hours.
- 3. For topping, microwave chocolate chips and butter on high, stirring every 30 seconds, until melted and smooth. Cool. Spread over pudding layer. Refrigerate until set. Cut into bars. Yield: 4 dozen.
Reviews for Napoleon Cremes
Reviewed Dec. 3, 2014
"wonderful recipe, but I use vanilla pudding. .just delicious"
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC