- 5 quarts popped popcorn
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 4 to 6 drops hot pepper sauce
- Place popcorn in a large bowl. Combine remaining ingredients; drizzle over popcorn and toss until well coated. Yield: 5 quarts.
Reviews forNacho Popcorn
"This was really good! I halved the butter and seasonings and thought it was plenty. Great flavor."
"Yum! Nice recipe. I use Kerrygold butter. : )"
"We had mixed reviews for this recipe at my house! I liked it but my husband did not. I followed the recipe except for using half the amount of parsley. Overall, easy and fast to make. Lots of flavor and zip."