- 1-3/4 cups (3-1/2 ounces) nacho tortilla chips, crushed
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast, finely chopped
- 1-1/2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1/3 cup finely chopped green onions
- 1 carton (8 ounces) sour cream
- Ripe olives, corn, avocado and tomato
- Salsa, optional
- In a small bowl, combine tortilla chips and butter; press onto the bottom of a greased 9-in. springform pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese on high speed until creamy; add eggs just until combined. Stir in the mayonnaise, taco seasoning and flour; beat on low until smooth. Stir in the chicken, cheese and onions; pour over crust. Place pan on a baking sheet. Bake, uncovered, at 325 ° for 50-60 minutes or until center is almost set. Spread sour cream evenly over top. Bake 10 minutes longer or until topping is set.
- Place pan on a wire rack. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool. Cover and refrigerate at least 8 hours.
- Remove sides of pan just before serving. Garnish with olives, corn, avocado, tomatoes and serve with salsa, if desired. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 24 servings.
Reviews forNacho Party Cheesecake
"Didn't like the crust portion. The filling was OK. Have had better versions."
"I made this and carried it to work and my co-workers said it was the best thing they ever ate!"
"I haven't made this yet, but am looking forward to trying it for my next get together. Several of my friends are vegetarians though, so I'm going to try without the chicken. Hope it is not dry?"
"Why, with 23 g of fat , is this called healthy???"
"Why, with 23 g of fat, is this called healthy??"
"Just had this last night-amazing! It has a consistancy of cheese cake-definately needs to have salsa on the side and the toppings to take away from the dryness. Sooo good!"