Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 1-3/4 cups crushed nacho tortilla chips
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1-1/2 cups finely chopped cooked chicken breasts
- 1-1/2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1/3 cup finely chopped green onions
- 1 cup sour cream
- Whole kernel corn, cubed avocado, chopped tomato and sliced ripe olives
- Salsa, optional
- Assorted crackers or additional nacho tortilla chips, optional
- Combine crushed tortilla chips and butter; press onto the bottom of a greased 9-in. springform pan.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, mayonnaise, taco seasoning and flour until smooth. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Stir in the chicken, cheese blend and onions. Pour over crust. Place pan on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 325° for 60-70 minutes or until center is almost set. Gently spread sour cream over the top; bake 10 minutes longer or until set.
- Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Just before serving, remove sides of pan. Garnish with corn, avocado, tomato and olives. Serve with salsa and crackers if desired.
1 slice: 270 calories, 23g fat (12g saturated fat), 94mg cholesterol, 381mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 8g protein.