Nacho Party Cheesecake
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Bake: 70 min. + chilling
- 1-3/4 cups crushed nacho tortilla chips
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1-1/2 cups finely chopped cooked chicken breasts
- 1-1/2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1/3 cup finely chopped green onions
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- Whole kernel corn, cubed avocado, chopped tomato and sliced ripe olives
- Salsa, optional
- Assorted crackers or additional nacho tortilla chips, optional
- Combine crushed tortilla chips and butter; press onto the bottom of a greased 9-in. springform pan.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, mayonnaise, taco seasoning and flour until smooth. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Stir in the chicken, cheese blend and onions. Pour over crust. Place pan on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 325° for 60-70 minutes or until center is almost set. Gently spread sour cream over the top; bake 10 minutes longer or until set.
- Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Just before serving, remove sides of pan. Garnish with corn, avocado, tomato and olives. Serve with salsa and crackers if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 270 calories, 23g fat (12g saturated fat), 94mg cholesterol, 381mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 8g protein.
Aug 16, 2012
Didn't like the crust portion. The filling was OK. Have had better versions.
Sep 22, 2010
I made this and carried it to work and my co-workers said it was the best thing they ever ate!
Dec 2, 2009
I haven't made this yet, but am looking forward to trying it for my next get together. Several of my friends are vegetarians though, so I'm going to try without the chicken. Hope it is not dry?
Dec 2, 2009
Why, with 23 g of fat , is this called HEALTHY???
Dec 2, 2009
Why, with 23 g of fat, is this called HEALTHY??
Mar 21, 2009
Just had this last night-amazing! It has a consistancy of cheese cake-definately needs to have salsa on the side and the toppings to take away from the dryness. Sooo good!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.