- 1 package (30 ounces) frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed nacho cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) reduced-fat sour cream
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker coated with cooking spray, combine the first five ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours or until potatoes are tender. Stir in sour cream. Cover and cook 15-30 minutes longer or until heated through. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forNacho Hash Brown Casserole
"I made this recipe for a crock pot party and it got mixed reviews. It was okay. It didn't have the flavor I was looking for it was a bit bland. I plan on making this again but I am going to mix in some bacon and shredded cheddar cheese."
"THIS RECIPE WAS DELICIOUS. I MADE IT FOR OUR DAY OF QUILTING AND EVERYONE LOVED IT. THE ONLY THING IS THAT I LOVE NACHO CHEESE AND YOU COULDN'T TASTE THE NACHO IN IT. I WAS LOOKING FOREWARD TO THAT TASTE. BUT IT WAS DELICIOUS ANYWAY."