Nacho Chicken Casserole Recipe
"My fiance never tires of this cheesy Southwestern dish," notes Caroline Nielsen from Wausau, Wisconsin.
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 3/4 cup crushed nacho tortilla chips
- 2/3 cup condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1 tablespoon chopped green chilies
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped jalapeno pepper, optional
- 1/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Combine the cheeses; stir half into the chicken mixture.
- 2. Transfer to a 1-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with remaining cheeses. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until cheese is bubbly. Yield: 2 servings.
1 cup: 396 calories, 15g fat (8g saturated fat), 97mg cholesterol, 732mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 33g protein.
Reviews for Nacho Chicken Casserole
Reviewed Jun. 10, 2015
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC