Nacho Chicken Bake Recipe
You can add zip to this cheesy chicken casserole by using picante sauce that suits your taste. It's great with hot sauce but also good when toned down to mild.—Martha Williams, Loving, New Mexico
- 8 cups nacho tortilla chips
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10 ounces) chunk white chicken, drained
- 1 cup picante sauce
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- Additional shredded cheddar cheese, optional
- Shredded lettuce and chopped fresh tomatoes
- 1. Arrange chips in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. In a large bowl, combine the soup, chicken, picante sauce, cheese, onion and chilies; pour over chips. Sprinkle with additional cheese if desired.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 40-45 minutes or until bubbly. Serve with lettuce and tomatoes. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1-1/2 cups: 335 calories, 17g fat (5g saturated fat), 28mg cholesterol, 835mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 12g protein.
Reviews for Nacho Chicken Bake
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC