Nacho Chicken Bake
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 40 min.
- 8 cups nacho tortilla chips
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10 ounces) chunk white chicken, drained
- 1 cup picante sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- Additional shredded cheddar cheese, optional
- Shredded lettuce and chopped fresh tomatoes
- Arrange chips in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. In a large bowl, combine the soup, chicken, picante sauce, cheese, onion and chilies; pour over chips. Sprinkle with additional cheese if desired.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 40-45 minutes or until bubbly. Serve with lettuce and tomatoes.
Nutrition Facts1-1/2 cups: 335 calories, 17g fat (5g saturated fat), 28mg cholesterol, 835mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 12g protein.
Oct 13, 2009
This tasted like chicken enchiladas, only easier. Next time, I'm going to heat the sauce separate from the chips and then add the sauce to the chips last minute, as the chips were soggy the way the instructions go for the recipe. It's so easy and great!!!