Nacho Cheese Dip Recipe
- 1/4 pound bulk spicy pork or Mexican-style sausage
- 2 tablespoons chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 pound process American cheese, cubed
- 3/4 cup salsa
- Tortilla chips or raw vegetables
- 1. In a 1-1/2-qt. microwave-safe container, cook sausage, green pepper and onion on high for 1-2 minutes or until sausage is fully cooked; drain. Add the cheese and salsa. Cover and microwave on high for 1-2 minutes, stirring frequently until cheese is melted and mixture is smooth. Serve with tortilla chips or vegetables. Yield: 3 cups.
2 tablespoons: 75 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 14mg cholesterol, 279mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Nacho Cheese Dip
"I have been making a recipe like this for yoears but add a cup of milk or so to keep the cheese smooth when it starts to cool to keep it from turning into hard lumps."