- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 medium avocados, peeled and cubed
- 1 package (5 ounces) spring mix salad greens
- 5 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- LIME DRESSING:
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Dash sugar
- Drizzle lemon juice over avocados. In a serving bowl, combine salad greens, tomatoes, onion, walnuts and avocados. Whisk together dressing ingredients; pour over salad. Toss to coat. Yield: 9 servings.
Reviews forMy Favorite Avocado Salad
"Good salad! I did leave out the walnuts."
"So easy to prepare and great flavor."
"The dressing is addictive and this is the perfect side salad for avocado lovers!"