Mustard Tarragon Chicken Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 3/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1. In a shallow bowl, combine the butter, mustard and garlic salt. In another shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, tarragon and pepper. Dip chicken into butter mixture, then coat with crumb mixture. Place in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until juices run clear. Yield: 6 servings.
1 chicken breast half : 311 calories, 19g fat (10g saturated fat), 104mg cholesterol, 476mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 25g protein.
Reviews for Mustard Tarragon Chicken
"I always have tarragon on hand but rarely remember to try it more often. So I searched for recipes and this caught my eye. Wow-very simple and yummy. The whole family loved it!"
"This dish is delish! Next time, I might add a tad more mustard & tarragon for a bit more bite.~ Theresa"