Mustard Tarragon Chicken
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 3/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- Combine the butter, mustard and garlic salt in a shallow bowl. Combine the bread crumbs, tarragon and pepper in another shallow bowl. Dip chicken into butter mixture, then coat with crumb mixture.
- Place in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°.
Nutrition Facts1 chicken breast half : 311 calories, 19g fat (10g saturated fat), 104mg cholesterol, 476mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 25g protein.
Feb 8, 2015
I always have tarragon on hand but rarely remember to try it more often. So I searched for recipes and this caught my eye. Wow-very simple and yummy. The whole family loved it!
May 11, 2010
This dish is delish! Next time, I might add a tad more mustard & tarragon for a bit more bite.~ Theresa