Mustard Pretzel Nuggets
This quick and fun snack is similar to the mustard pretzels you can buy at the store, but you can make it for a fraction of the price. It's a killer recipe for all kinds of parties and football gatherings. —Sarah Mathews, Ava Missouri
- 6 cups sourdough pretzel nuggets
- 1/3 cup prepared mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Place pretzels in a bowl. In another bowl, mix remaining ingredients. Drizzle over pretzels; toss to coat.
- 2. Spread in a greased 15x10-in. pan. Bake until lightly browned and crisp, 15-20 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack. Store in an airtight container.
3/4 cup: 204 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 411mg sodium, 43g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein.
© 2019 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC