VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 6 cups sourdough pretzel nuggets
- 1/3 cup prepared mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place pretzels in a bowl. In another bowl, mix remaining ingredients. Drizzle over pretzels; toss to coat.
- Spread in a greased 15x10-in. pan. Bake until lightly browned and crisp, 15-20 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 6 cups.
Originally published as Dial M for Mustard Pretzels in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2017, p238