Mustard-Herb Chicken Breasts
The Dijon mayonnaise makes this grilled chicken moist and flavorful. Even though I learned to cook when I was young, and helped make supper for our family, I didn’t really enjoy it until now. My husband appreciates my new interest in finding and trying new recipes!
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + marinating Grill: 15 min.
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup Dijon-mayonnaise blend
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first seven ingredients; add chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 2 hours, turning once.
- Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat for 6-8 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 170°.
Nutrition Facts1 chicken breast half : 163 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 73mg cholesterol, 720mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 27g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1/2 fat.
Originally published as Grilled Dijonnaise Chicken in Country August/September 2006
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.