Mustard Egg Dip
Here is a great dip that can be made the day before serving. If you have a food processor, simply chop the eggs using the pulsing button. Only one or two pulses are needed. Then add remaining ingredients, pulse one more time and it's done!—Janie Carr, Fort Davis, Texas
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 6 hard-boiled large eggs, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon Liquid Smoke, optional
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Hot pepper sauce to taste
- Fresh vegetables
- In a bowl or food processor, combine the first 10 ingredients; mix until smooth. Serve with vegetables.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 79 calories, 7g fat (2g saturated fat), 95mg cholesterol, 156mg sodium, 0 carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Originally published as Mustard Egg Dip in Country Woman March/April 1995
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.