Mustard Drumsticks for Two
I come from a large family and learned to cook when I was very young. This perfectly portioned dish comes in handy now that I'm cooking for just the two of us.
Total TimePrep: 5 min. Bake: 35 min.
- 2 tablespoons each mayonnaise, canola oil and prepared mustard
- 1/2 cup crushed butter-flavored crackers
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 4 chicken legs, skin removed
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, oil and mustard. In a plastic bag, combine crackers and chili powder. Dip chicken legs in mustard mixture, then shake in crumbs.
- Place in a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Bake, uncovered at 400° for 35-40 minutes or until juices run clear.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 507 calories, 36g fat (6g saturated fat), 86mg cholesterol, 516mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 28g protein.
Originally published as Mustard Drumsticks for Two in Country Chicken Cookbook
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.