Mustard Drumsticks for Two
I come from a large family and learned to cook when I was very young. This perfectly portioned dish comes in handy now that I'm cooking for just the two of us.
Total TimePrep: 5 min. Bake: 35 min.
- 2 tablespoons each mayonnaise, canola oil and prepared mustard
- 1/2 cup crushed butter-flavored crackers
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 4 chicken legs, skin removed
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, oil and mustard. In a plastic bag, combine crackers and chili powder. Dip chicken legs in mustard mixture, then shake in crumbs.
- Place in a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Bake, uncovered at 400° for 35-40 minutes or until juices run clear.