Mustard Dip for Pretzels
Perfect for just a little snack, this dip recipe makes about 1/2 cup. It would also be tasty spread on a sandwich.
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
Makesabout 1/2 cup
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup prepared yellow or Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon ranch salad dressing mix
- 2-1/4 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, mustard, onion, salad dressing mix and horseradish. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Serve with pretzels.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 125 calories, 11g fat (2g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 547mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Originally published as Pretzel Mustard Dip in The Taste of Home Cookbook 1st edition
Apr 28, 2013
When I saw the horseradish in this recipe, I was hesitant...until I mixed this up and tasted it....yum! Mellow flavor with just the right amount of zip - great recipe!