Some like it hot—but others prefer a mustard that's mildly sweet. This easy-to-make food gift can be fixed either way. It really keeps its "zip" in the refrigerator.
Recommended: 66 Recipes for Super Bowl Snacks
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup ground or prepared mustard
- 3 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients until smooth (mustard will thicken as it stands). Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Mustard Dip in Country Woman Christmas Annual 1997, p23
Reviews forMustard Dip
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 28, 2015
"My wife has been making this for years, it is a Holiday must have! We make it with the prepared mustard, best pretzel dip going!"