- 4 bone-in chicken breast halves (6 ounces each), skin removed
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 medium lemon, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup spicy brown or horseradish mustard
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- Arrange chicken in a 9- or 10-in. microwave-safe pie plate, with a thickest side toward the outside of the plate. Sprinkle with paprika; top with lemon slices. Cover with waxed paper. Microwave, on high for 8-10 minutes, rotating dish a half turn once.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1-1/2 to 2 minutes or until heated through; stir. Drain chicken; top with sauce. Cover and cook on high for 2 minutes or until meat juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forMustard Chicken Breasts
"I baked this in the oven for 45 minutes. The sauce was very good, even though I forgot the onion. I marinated it overnight. The next time I will use boneless skinless breasts. This reminded a lot of bbq."