Mustard Cheese Spread
Wrapped up in a basket with crackers and a decorative spreader, this tangy cheese spread is a distinctive hostess gift. It's also good used as a dip for raw vegetables.
Total TimePrep: 10 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 to 3 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon caraway seeds
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese and butter until smooth. Add the onion, garlic, mustard, paprika, salt and pepper. Spread onto an 8-in. serving platter; sprinkle with caraway seeds. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 109 calories, 11g fat (7g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 158mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Originally published as Mustard Cheese Spread in Country Woman Christmas 2001
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.