Mustard Bourbon Kabobs
You’ll love the tangy and subtly sweet blend of mustard and bourbon in these tasty, no-fuss kabobs. Make a little extra marinade and serve them with a side of brown rice. Barbara White - Katy, Texas
Total TimePrep/Cook time: 20 min.
- 6 tablespoons brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons bourbon or apple cider
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound), cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, mustard, bourbon and soy sauce. Pour 3/4 cup marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add pork. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade.
- Drain and discard marinade. Thread pork onto four metal or soaked wooden skewers. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 10-15 minutes or until tender, turning and basting occasionally with reserved marinade.