Mustache Tortilla Cutouts
This is my favorite way to entertain a group of kids. Although, Mr. Potato Head gets a little jealous. It's also fun to try different shapes, like bow ties and top hats. —Shannon Roum, Waukesha, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 4 flour or sun-dried tomato tortillas (8 inches)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Using kitchen shears, cut out two mustaches from each tortilla; discard scraps. Brush both sides of mustaches with butter; place on an ungreased baking sheet. Combine seasonings; sprinkle over mustaches. Bake at 400° for 5-7 minutes or until crisp.
Nutrition Facts1 mustache: 99 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 192mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1/2 fat.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.