This is the perfect guilt-free version of a classic dessert. My friends even say that they prefer my lighter recipe over other tiramisu.—Ale Gambini, Beverly Hills, California
Featured In: 50 Cheesecake Factory Copycat Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups (16 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 1/2 cup brewed espresso or strong coffee, cooled
- 24 crisp ladyfinger cookies
- Baking cocoa
- Fresh raspberries, optional
- In a small bowl, beat cream until stiff peaks form; fold in yogurt. Spread 1/2 cup cream mixture onto bottom of an 8-in. square dish.
- In a shallow dish, mix milk and espresso. Quickly dip 12 ladyfingers into coffee mixture, allowing excess to drip off. Arrange in dish in a single layer, breaking to fit as needed. Top with half of the remaining cream mixture; dust with cocoa. Repeat layers.
- Refrigerate, covered, at least 2 hours before serving. If desired, serve with raspberries. Yield: 9 servings.
Originally published as Must-Have Tiramisu in Country Woman February/March 2016