Mushroom & Zucchini Pesto Saute
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 3 tablespoons prepared pesto
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and onion; cook and stir for 2 minutes. Add zucchini; cook and stir until vegetables are tender. Stir in pesto and lemon-pepper seasoning.
Aug 29, 2015
This is a very flavorful change from the everyday zucchini recipes I make. As we all know, when zucchini is abundant, it's easy to run out of ideas! I will make this again for sure.
Dec 25, 2012
Made this for Christmas dinner vegetable so tripled the recipe. Everyone loved it!!! I did add more of the lemon pepper seasoning and pesto than the recipe called for. I tripled what it called for and then kept adding until I thought it had enough flavor. I also added fresh parmesean on top and it looked so delish when it was all melty.
Jul 22, 2012
Easy with wonderful flavor!
Jul 15, 2012
Fantastic. I'm always looking for ways to prepare my overabundant zucchini from my garden each year. Very flavorful.