Mushroom Spinach Salad with Homemade Dressing
To season your celebration even more, Judi Harms of Lithonia, Georgia offers her tasty salad. "The homemade dressing has a great flavor," she reports.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 6 cups torn fresh spinach
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Combine the spinach and mushrooms in a large salad bowl. Combine remaining ingredients in jar with tight-fitting lid; shake well. Pour over salad and toss to coat. Serve immediately.