Mushroom Spinach Salad with Homemade Dressing
To season your celebration even more, Judi Harms of Lithonia, Georgia offers her tasty salad. "The homemade dressing has a great flavor," she reports.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 6 cups torn fresh spinach
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Combine the spinach and mushrooms in a large salad bowl. Combine remaining ingredients in jar with tight-fitting lid; shake well. Pour over salad and toss to coat. Serve immediately.
Originally published as Mushroom Spinach Salad in Crafting Traditions Premiere 1995
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.