Mushroom Pea Casserole
This is one of my go-to side dishes that my whole family loves. It's great with chicken, ham, beef and pork; in fact, I haven't found anything it isn't delicious with. —Lisa Lyons, Westerville, Ohio
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 6 cups frozen peas, thawed (about 2 pounds)
- 1 can (10-1/2 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1 package (2.80 ounces) french-fried onions
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Add mushrooms; saute until tender. Stir in peas, soup and milk. Transfer to a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with onions. Bake, uncovered, until heated through, 25-30 minutes.