Mushroom Onion Dip
“My late mother-in-law was given this recipe when stationed in Hawaii in the early '60s. I've passed it out numerous times, and my husband requests it at least once a month!” Teresa Crawford - Indianapolis, Indiana
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup dried minced onion
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- Potato chips or assorted crackers
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, soup and milk until blended. Add the onion, Worcestershire sauce and garlic salt; mix well. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with potato chips.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup: 143 calories, 13g fat (8g saturated fat), 38mg cholesterol, 329mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Originally published as Onion Party Dip in Simple & Delicious January/February 2009
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.